All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn his master thesis, Vladimir Herdt presents a vel approach, called complete symbolic simulation, for a more efficient verification of much larger (n-terminating) SystemC programs. The approach combines symbolic simulation with stateful model checking and allows to verify safety properties in (cyclic) finite state spaces, by exhaustive exploration of all possible inputs and process schedulings. The state explosion problem is alleviated by integrating two complementary reduction techniques. Compared to existing approaches, the complete symbolic simulation works more efficiently, and therefore can provide correctness proofs for larger systems, which is one of the most challenging tasks, due to the ever increasing complexity.
- Author BiographyVladimir Herdt is working as Research Assistant in the Group of Computer Architecture at the University of Bremen, where he is pursuing his PhD degree.
- Author(s)Vladimir Herdt
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight249 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.