All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover textile artist Jane Dunnewold's secrets to creating visual complexity and depth in fabric. In this comprehensive guide, Jane explains her system of layering simple processes to produce intriguing, one-of-a-kind surface designs.
- Author BiographyJane Dunnewold has been an influential textile artist for more than 20 years, and is the author of Complex Cloth: A Comprehensive Guide to Surface Design. She teaches and exhibits internationally, and her awards include Quilt National, the Quilt Japan Prize, and the Gold Prize at the Teague International Textile Exhibition. Jane maintains Art Cloth Studios, an exhibition and teaching facility she shares with a group of artists in San Antonio, Texas. She also chairs and teaches in the Surface Design Studio at the Southwest Craft Center and serves as Vice President of Outreach for the Surface Design Association.
- Author(s)Jane Dunnewold
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication17/10/1996
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.