All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery building is composed of parts, or components, that may be organized in various ways. For example, there are different ways to configure walls so that they perform their functions in an efficient manner. This title describes the individual elements, such as floor slabs, roofs, openings, and foundations.
- Author BiographyMaarten Meijs is an architect and assistant professor at the TU Delft (Delft University of Technology). He is co-author of the textbook Cladding of Buildings and other publications. Ulrich Knaack previously worked as an architect in Dusseldorf and is now a professor of construction and design at the TU Delft (Delft University of Technology) and the Fachhochschule Detmold (University of Applied Sciences Detmold).
- Author(s)Maarten Meijs,Ulrich Knaack
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content NoteApprox. 144 p. 250 illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.