Computational Finite Element Methods in Nanotechnology by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $298.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $199.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputational Finite Element Methods in Natechlogy demonstrates the capabilities of finite element methods in natechlogy for a range of fields. Bringing together contributions from researchers around the world, it covers key concepts as well as cutting-edge research and applications to inspire new developments and future interdisciplinary research. In particular, it emphasizes the importance of finite element methods (FEMs) for computational tools in the development of efficient nascale systems. The book explores a variety of topics, including: * A vel FE-based thermo-electrical-mechanical-coupled model to study mechanical stress, temperature, and electric fields in na- and microelectronics * The integration of distributed element, lumped element, and system-level methods for the design, modeling, and simulation of na- and micro-electromechanical systems (N/MEMS) * Challenges in the simulation of narobotic systems and macro-dimensions * The simulation of structures and processes such as dislocations, growth of epitaxial films, and precipitation * Modeling of self-positioning nastructures, nacomposites, and carbon natubes and their composites * Progress in using FEM to analyze the electric field formed in needleless electrospinning * How molecular dynamic (MD) simulations can be integrated into the FEM * Applications of finite element analysis in namaterials and systems used in medicine, dentistry, biotechlogy, and other areas The book includes numerous examples and case studies, as well as recent applications of microscale and nascale modeling systems with FEMs using COMSOL Multiphysics(R) and MATLAB(R). A one-stop reference for professionals, researchers, and students, this is also an accessible introduction to computational FEMs in natechlogy for those new to the field.
- Author BiographySarhan M. Musa, Ph.D., is currently an associate professor in the Department of Engineering Technology at Prairie View A&M University, Texas. He has been director of Prairie View Networking Academy, Texas, since 2004. Dr. Musa has published more than 100 papers in peer-reviewed journals and conferences and is the editor of Computational Nanotechnology Modeling and Applications with MATLAB(R). He currently serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Modern Applied Science. Dr. Musa is a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and is also a 2010 Boeing Welliver Fellow.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note411 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables
- Weight1315 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited bySarhan M. Musa
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.