All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionComputational Immulogy: Models and Tools encompasses the methodological framework and application of cutting-edge tools and techniques to study immulogical processes at a systems level, along with the concept of multi-scale modeling. The book's emphasis is on selected cases studies and application of the most updated techlogies in computational modeling, discussing topics such as computational modeling and its usage in immulogical research, bioinformatics infrastructure, ODE based modeling, agent based modeling, and high performance computing, data analytics, and multiscale modeling. There are also modeling exercises using recent tools and models which lead the readers to a thorough comprehension and applicability. The book is a valuable resource for immulogists, computational biologists, bioinformaticians, biotechlogists, and computer scientists, as well as all those who wish to broaden their kwledge in systems modeling.
- Author BiographyJosep Bassaganya-Riera received a DVM from the College of Veterinary Medicine, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain in 1997 and a PhD in Immunology from Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa in 2000. He completed his Postdoc work in Nutritional Immunology at Iowa State University in 2002.
- Author(s)Josep Bassaganya-Riera
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.