Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionBiological and clinical studies provide valuable insight into the causes and potential cures of disease. Using statistics and data mining and other computational approaches, bioinformatics researchers can provide the medical community with ground-breaking discoveries that change how we perceive and treat these illnesses. Computational Kwledge Discovery for Bioinformatics Research discusses the most significant research and latest practices in computational kwledge discovery approaches to bioinformatics in a cross-disciplinary manner which is useful for researchers, practitioners, academicians, mathematicians, statisticians, and computer scientists involved in the many facets of bioinformatics. This book aims to increase the awareness of interesting and challenging biomedical problems and to inspire new kwledge discovery solutions.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight1068 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byXiao-Li Li
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.