All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical volume focuses on the use of medical imaging, medical robotics, simulation, and information techlogy in surgery. Part I discusses computational surgery and disease management and specifically breast conservative therapy, abdominal surgery for cancer, vascular occlusive disease and trauma medicine. Part II covers the role of image processing and visualization in surgical intervention with a focus on case studies. Part III presents the important role of robotics in image driven intervention. Part IV provides a road map for modeling, simulation and experimental data. Part V deals specifically with the importance of training in the computational surgery area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 114 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight821 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBarbara Lee Bass,Christophe Collet,Marc Garbey,Pietro Cerveri,Scott Berceli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.