CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who uses a computer kws how frustrating it is when things go wrong for apparent reason or when an incomprehensible 'error message' precedes a catastrophic crash. This new, fully updated edition will show you how to troubleshoot methodically and resolve all manner of common problems with hardware devices, Windows (including XP and Vista), the internet and e-mail. It will also tell you how to take preventative measures and recover from disaster, and includes a new section on the advanced file recovery and back-up features in Vista. Aimed at all levels of computer user, this manual also includes a comprehensive checklist of kwn bugs and problems.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Kyle MacRae and Gary Marshall, are freelance journalists and writers living in Scotland. They contribute technology and internet features to magazines and the UK national press, with a strong focus on debunking jargon, explaining how things work in plain English and helping to make everyday computing accessible to all.
- Author(s)Gary Marshall,Kyle McRae
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/05/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.