Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two of British Airways' most experienced Concorde flight crew, the Concorde Manual is the latest aircraft manual from Haynes, following on from the acclaim received by the Spitfire Manual . Concentrating on the technical and engineering aspects of Concorde, this manual gives rare insights into owning, operating, servicing and flying the supersonic airliner. Although the British and French Concorde fleets were prematurely retired in 2003, interest in this marvel of design and techlogy remains undiminished and all who admire Concorde will relish the unique information provided in this invative title.
- Author BiographyCaptain David Leney is a former pilot and Flight Manager (Technical) for BA's Concorde Division. Senior Engineer Officer David Macdonald is a former flight engineer and Flight Engineer Superintendent (Concorde). Between them, the two Davids have thousands of flying hours on Concorde.
- Author(s)David Leney,David MacDonald
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight753 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.