All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles a kwledge base of the cross-cultural congregation-to congregation relationship of two local churches: Madison square Christian Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and the Providence Baptist Church in Monrovia, Liberia.
- Author BiographySamuel Broomfield Reeves, Jr. is Adjunct Instructor at Liberia Baptist Theological Seminary, Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa and Co-Pastor of Madison Square Church, Grand Rapids, Michigan. The author holds a Doctor of Ministry Degree from Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Samuel Broomfield Reeves
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication23/02/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width145 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.