All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadical changes are afoot in medicine as we build stronger bridges between science and spirituality. In CONSCIOUS MEDICINE Gill Edwards explains that mind and body are inseparable and that emotions are crucial in health and disease. Her new approach to healthcare is based on the latest research into the transformative power of consciousness, energy and the bodymind. She explains how, when you break your old habits of thought, you can t only reverse disease processes and heal injuries but also attract more positive events and circumstances into your life. Chapters cover 'miracles' in health and why our current medical model is limiting, how negative thoughts activate the stress response in the body which eventually makes us ill, how the body speaks to us symbolically through symptoms and illness, how to break free from limiting patterns and create a new health-full future. Always thought-provoking and inspiring, this is an accessible, practical and joyous book.
- Author BiographyGill Edwards was a clinical psychologist, working for the NHS. She was involved in mind-body medicine for the past thirty years, ran workshops on Conscious Medicine and set up a group of doctors and practitioners to pioneer new approaches to health care.
- Author(s)Gill Edwards
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.