All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Nutrition is designed for students with little or background in college-level biology, chemistry or physiology. It provides the ideal balance of reliable nutrition information and practical consumer-oriented kwledge. With a friendly writing style, the authors act as the student's personal guide to dispelling common misconceptions and to gaining a solid foundation for making informed nutrition choices. Contemporary Nutrition emphasizes that a population consists of individuals with varying genetic and cultural backgrounds, and these individuals will have varying responses to diet. The kwledge gained from this text will allow students to personalize nutrition information and make smart choices.
- Author BiographyGORDON M. WARDLAW,Ph.D., has taught introductory nutrition courses to students in the Department of Human Nutrition at The Ohio State University and at other colleges and universities. ANNE M. SMITH, Ph.D., R.D., L.D., currently teaches nutrition to nutrition majors and nonmajors at The Ohio State University and was the recipient of the 1995 Outstanding Teacher Award from the College of Human Ecology.
- Author(s)Anne M. Smith,Gordon M. Wardlaw
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1589 g
- Width228 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.