All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionSacramento trial lawyer, Mike Zorich, is finally coming to grips with the death of his wife from cancer five years ago. His son is making his way in the business world. His law practice is going well. And he has a new case that promises to be very demanding. Members of the Darff wine family are at odds with each, amidst a divorce and partnership dissolution. Then things go wrong. Mike becomes the target of some unexplained personal attacks. He is mugged on the bike trail and his house is ransacked. Is it someone connected to the Darff case? Is it an old client from his years in the Public Defender's Office? Is it some disgruntled witness from a trial? To top it off, Mike is held in contempt of court and remanded to jail. The attacks continue and only get worse. The authorities don't have a clue. Can Mike figure it all out before someone is killed?
- Author BiographyKen Malovos has been practicing law in Sacramento for more than forty years. He spent twelve years in the Sacramento County Public Defender's Office and twenty-five years as a business litigator. He now serves full-time as a mediator and arbitrator.
- Author(s)Ken Malovos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.