All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays by rewned Jewish and Christian scholars which explore the different ways Jews and Christians read the Bible. This work includes contributors such as: David Novak, Barbara Rossing, Steven Weitzman, Hindy Naiman, Ralph Klein, Barbara Bowe, Larry Edwards, Sarah Tanzer, Walter Brueggemann, and David Sandmel.
- Author BiographyMelody D Knowles is Associate Professor of Hebrew Scripture at McCormick Theological Seminary in Chicago, USA. Esther Menn is Associate Professor of Old Testament at Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago. John Pawlikowski, OSM is Professor of Social Ethics at the Catholic Theological Union and Director of the Catholic-Jewish Studies Program at CTU in Chicago. Timothy J Sandoval is Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible at Chicago Theological Seminary.
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byD. Knowles,Esther Menn,John T. Pawlikowski,Melody
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.