Control Your Blood Pressure: 52 Brilliant Ideas for Keeping a Lid on Hypertension by Rob Hicks (Mixed media product, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.25+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs a practising doctor I'm all too aware of the dangers of high blood pressure. I kw how important it is to look after one's body but at the same time, I kw how easy it is to let things slide. I truly believe that keeping healthy can about what works and what doesn't to keep healthy and maintain a balanced blood pressure. Control your Blood Pressure brings these ideas together and will help you understand what may cause your blood pressure to become a concern, so that by looking out for it, your blood pressure will look after you. Dr Rob Hicks. What's it about? Health problems arising from blood pressure are on the increase for young and old alike. In Control your Blood Pressure , Dr Rob Hicks offers you inspirational advice and ideas on how to recognise the symptoms and what to do about them. Staying healthy doesn't need to be a pain. In Control your Blood Pressure Dr Hicks remarkably reveals: How laughter can be the best medicine; Sensible but enjoyable dieting ideas; Why and how to stop using tobacco; Methods to relax and unwind; Gentle everyday exercise that you can enjoy; How to understand real health risks. With the 52 Brilliant Ideas series readers can enhance their existing skills with negligible investment of time or money and will substantially improve their performance over the course of a year. Each of the 52 chapters tackles a single aspect of the subject in an entertaining and lively way. At the end of each chapter is a how did it go? feature which allows readers to reflect on the lesson in a classical experiential learning pattern. The tone of each book is personal and informal; readers will feel as thought they are having a one-to-one with their favourite coach.
- Author BiographyDr Rob Hicks has been a GP for over ten years and now works part-time in general practice and also as a hospital clinical assistant in sexual health medicine. He takes a holistic approach to healthcare being a firm believer that prevention is better than cure. He is the radio doctor for Classic FM and for Talk Sport radio, and regularly appears on TV. He also writes for numerous newspapers, magazines, and Internet sites.
- Author(s)Rob Hicks
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date15/02/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.