Conversion Optimization: Converting Your Website Visitors into Customers by Khalid Saleh, Ayat Shukairy (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you turn website visitors into customers? Conversion Optimization offers practical advice on how to give your visitors the material they need to make a quick buying decision -- without driving them away through navigation or information overload. With this book, you'll examine various techniques for blending successful website sales approaches with the particular needs of your business and the people you want to attract. Based on the authors' years of experience in helping businesses bring customers to the online cash register, Conversion Optimization addresses every aspect of the process, from landing visitors to finalizing the sale. This book will help you increase the buyer to visitor ratio significantly, whether you're involved with marketing at a large e-commerce site or manage a modest online operation. * Walk through the different stages of a sale * Determine what to include on the landing page * Get methods for dealing with different kinds of customers * Learn ways of testing which approaches work * Evaluate which tools matter most in particular contexts
- Author BiographyKhalid Saleh is co-founder of e-commerce optimization company Invesp Consulting. Saleh is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX Toronto, ACCM, Refresh, among others. Quoted in publications including Internet Retailer, California Executive, and Chicago Sun-Times, Saleh has over 12 years of experience in e-commerce architecture, design and implementation. Saleh's work has helped generated an average 30% improvement in conversion rates for Invesp Consulting clients including Motorola, Levelor, Citrix, WWT, Nabors and AMEX. Ayat Shukairy is co-founder of Invesp Consulting, an e-commerce optimization company. Shukairy focuses deeply on website usability and has led over 30 conversion optimization projects for companies including ReMAX, HowStuffWorks, RHDJapan and Discovery. Shukairy's work has helped generate an average 30% improvement in conversion rates for Invesp clients. She is a featured blogger on sites such as Elastic Path, Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, Internet Retailer, Reinvention Marketing and the Invesp blog. Shukairy has spoken at events such as SES and Internet Retailer.
- Author(s)Ayat Shukairy,Khalid Saleh
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.