All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPursuing new ideas is clearly the way to gain business advantage in the new millennium. But it's t eugh to simply chase after ideas that have already happened. To truly benefit, individuals and organizations have to foster the new creative impulses around them. Coolfarming shows readers how they, like bee keepers, can nurture exciting trends and unleash their creative swarm's output of 'next big ideas.' This book features real life examples from Linux to Twilight, from Procter & Gamble to Apple. Those who want to stay ahead of the curve and ride a wave of profit need to learn how to find, develop, and popularize the trends of tomorrow. Coolfarming is the answer.
- Author BiographyPeter Gloor the coauthor of Coolhunting (9780814473863), has enjoyed a 20-year career as an executive for UBS, PwC, and Deloitte. He divides his time between the MIT Sloan School of Management, Helsinki University of Technology, and the University of Cologne, and has been growing his startup company, galaxyadvisors.
- Author(s)Peter A. Gloor
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.