Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and revised, this new edition of Coping with Bipolar Disorder draws on the combined expertise of three leading specialists to offer a comprehensive and practical guide to the causes, treatment, and implications of bipolar disorder, or manic depression. Designed for people with the condition and those close to them, the authors use cognitive behavioural therapy to provide straightforward help with managing and controlling the condition, featuring advice on such key areas as mood monitoring; managing money; housing and social support; and sustaining happy relationships. With real-life case studies, helpful chapter summaries and a full list of support organizations and web groups, this guide will both inform and empower all those who live with the bewildering turbulence of bipolar disorder.
- Author BiographySteven Jones is Professor of Clinical Psychology and Director of the Spectrum Centre for Mental Health Research at Lancaster University. Peter Hayward is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the South London and Maudsley NHS Trust in London, and an Honorary Lecturer at the Institute of Psychiatry, London. Dominic Lam is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Hull.
- Author(s)Dominic Lam,Peter Hayward,Steven Jones
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Notefigures
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.