Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionNot long ago, America's corporations existed only on paper. But w, corporations have begun to assume human form, wreaking havoc wherever they go. As the corporate awakening spreads across America and thousands of corporations become living psychopaths with terrifying powers, hospital psychiatrist Tonya Regan kws the only thing that can contain these masterminds is the United States' border. As Tonya flees Tennessee, she kws her hold on peace is as fragile as a spider's thread. Tonya is accompanied by Bru, the police detective who saved her from her kidnapper, Revenge Corporation, and Mag, the bewitching corporate ally who is using her powers to help them escape. As Bru battles guilt over kwing he could t prevent his city's anarchy, Tonya fights the growing feelings she has developed for him. Meanwhile, Tryk, an abrasive sorcerer obsessed with controlling their fate, leads their headlong rush across the country. Bru is sure Tryk is an angel; Tonya does t trust him. As corporate titans gather their forces for war, Tonya is alarmed to see the group's desperation blurring their line between right and wrong. In this action-packed fantasy tale, Tonya and her newfound friends must reach the border before they encounter something ne of them can defeat.
- Author(s)Justin Mazzotta
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.