All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionCounseling Criminal Justice Offenders, Second Edition offers individuals a practical preparation for communicating with offenders. Recognising that individuals who counsel offenders in the criminal justice system often have t had the extensive training of a licensed psychologist. This book gives essential information, proven systems that have stood the test of time in American prisons and appropriate and effective counsellor attitudes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ruth Masters has been teaching criminal justice counseling courses at California State University, Fresno since 1970. In addition, she has had hands-on, practical counseling experience in both adult and juvenile criminal justice systems. She has worked as a parole agent for the California Department of Corrections and the California Youth Authority. Her research can be described as a unique blending of theoretical and practical, which includes work in both corrections and law enforcement. Her textbook, Counseling Criminal Justice Offenders (1994), is published by Sage Publications. Dr. Masters is a member of American Society of Criminology; Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences; Western Society of Criminology; Women's Criminal Justice Association; California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association; and California State Juvenile Officers' Association. She received her master's degree in criminology from California State University, Fresno; and her bachelor's degree in sociology from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Ruth E. Masters
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notebibliographical references, index
- Weight680 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.