All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCountry cooking is about returning to a natural rhythm, where recipes follow the progression of the seasons and where well-loved dishes are passed down from generation to generation. With 245 photographs and clear step-by-step instructions throughout, the dishes are easy to prepare at home, and all are guaranteed to be eaten almost as soon as they are out of the oven.
- Author BiographySarah Banbery has worked as a freelance food writer for over 20 years and is the author of over a dozen cookbooks. With a particular interest in seasonal and country cooking, she has written for the 'Growing Schools' project to encourage children to grow their own fruit and vegetables. Previously principle recipe tester for Waitrose Food Illustrated magazine, she is now the Food Editor for the CSMA Club magazine.
- Author(s)Sarah Banbery
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $28.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.