Covering Catastrophe: Broadcast Journalists Report September 11 by Allison Gilbert (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals what it was like for TV and radio professionals to report the most terrifying story of their lives -- and our time. Candid first-hand accounts take you to Ground Zero in New York, as well as to the crash sites in Pennsylvania and Washington. You will read the stories of journalists who got so close to disaster that they feared for their lives. You will find their impressions of the attacks and learn how emotionally exhausting it was to be focused on their jobs and the safety of their loved ones at the same time. You will understand how they got the news on the air, and appreciate the remarkable courage it took to run towards disaster -- instead of away from it. The book includes contributions from: NBC News Anchor Tom Brokaw; CNN Host Larry King; CNN Anchor Aaron Brown; ABC News Anchor Peter Jennings; ABC News Director of Special Events, Roger Goodman; CBS News Anchor Dan Rather; CBS News Anchor Jane Clayson; CBS News Correspondent Carol Marin; NPR Anchor Bob Edwards; ABC News Correspondent John McWethy.
- Author BiographyAllison Gilbert et al, Editors
- Author(s)Allison Gilbert
- PublisherBonus Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBonus Books Inc
- Weight644 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.