Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases: The Quest for Competitive Advantage : Concepts and Cases by Arthur A. Thompson, John E. Gamble, Margaret A. Peteraf, Jr. (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $244.09+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionOverview: The 18th edition of Crafting and Executing Strategy represents one of our most important and thoroughgoing revisions ever. The newest member of the author team, Margie Peteraf, led a thorough re-examination of every paragraph on every page of the 17th edition chapters. The overriding objectives were to inject new perspectives and the best academic thinking, strengthen linkages to the latest research findings, modify the coverage and exposition as needed to ensure squarely on-target content, and give every chapter a major facelift. While this 18th edition retains the same 12-chapter structure of the prior edition, every chapter has been totally refreshed. And the chapter content continues to be solidly mainstream and balanced, mirroring both the best academic thinking and the pragmatism of real-world strategic management. Kwn for its cases and teaching tes, this edition provides an unparalleled case line up of 28 cases: 25 of the 28 cases are brand new or extensively updated for this edition; the selection of cases is diverse, timely, and thoughtfully-crafted and complements the text presentation pushing students to apply the concepts and analytical tools they have read about; many cases involve high-profile companies; and, there's a comprehensive package of support materials that are a breeze to use, highly effective, and flexible eugh to fit most any course design. Thompson 18th edition , your best case scenario!
- Author BiographyThe University of Alabama John E. Gamble is currently Associate Dean and Professor of Management in the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. His teaching specialty at USA is strategic management and he also conducts a course in strategic management in Germany, which is sponsored by the University of Applied Sciences in Worms. Dr. Gamble's research interests center on strategic issues in entrepreneurial, health care, and manufacturing settings. His work has been published in various scholarly journals and he is the author or co-author of more than 50 case studies published in an assortment of strategic management and strategic marketing texts. He has done consulting on industry and market analysis for clients in a diverse mix of industries. Professor Gamble received his Ph.D. in management from the University of Alabama in 1995. Dr. Gamble also has a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Alabama. A. J. Strickland III e professore di Strategia d'Impresa presso la Graduate School of Business dell'Universita dell'Alabama.
- Author(s)Arthur A. Thompson,John E. Gamble,Jr.,Margaret A. Peteraf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Weight1816 g
- Width193 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.