All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionCrafting and Executing Strategy has been revised and updated specifically with its European readers in mind. Building upon the success of previous editions, it continues to explain the core concepts and key theories in strategy and illustrate them with practical, managerial examples students can really relate to. Brand new features have been developed to encourage readers to go beyond learning and to apply their kwledge to from a diverse range of real-life scenarios including global brands, SMEs, public sector and t-for-profit organizations.
- Author BiographyAlex Janes is Senior Lecturer in Strategy and Director of Education for Management at the University of Exeter Business School. Ciara Sutton is a Research Fellow and lecturer in the Department of Marketing and Strategy at the Stockholm School of Economics. Arthur A. Thompson, Jr earned his BS and PhD degrees in economics from the University of Tennessee, spent three years on the economics faculty at Virginia Tech, and served on the faculty of the University of Alabama's College of Commerce and Business Administration for 24 years. Margaret A. Peteraf is the Leon E. Williams Professor of Management at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. She is an internationally recognized scholar of strategic management, with a long list of publications in top management journals. John E. Gamble is currently a Professor of Management in the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. Dr A J (Lonnie) Strickland is the Thomas R. Miller Professor of Strategic Management at the Culverhouse School of Business at the University of Alabama.
- Author(s)Alex Janes,Arthur A. Thompson,Ciara Sutton,III A. J. Strickland,John E. Gamble,Margaret A. Peteraf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementEuropean Ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.