Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to use Bohemian Coding's Sketch 3 for all of your interface design work with this 2-hour comprehensive beginner's guide to the app that more and more interface designers are choosing as an alternative to Photoshop. In this 2-hour video tutorial, you get a complete introduction to using this lean, yet powerful new program. Amar Sagoo, a senior interaction designer at Google and avid Sketch user, starts by walking you through the Sketch interface and explaining the tools and what they do. He goes on to show you how to set up and organize your projects; position, size, and style your graphics; create shapes; import work; edit bitmaps; export graphics; and more. You can download project files to follow along with the exercises and reinforce what you've learned. Even if you have prior experience designing with Sketch, after working through this step-by-step video tutorial, you will have the skills and confidence you need to use Sketch 3 for creating all of your online graphics. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch and Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Sketch 3 as you view the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you've learned. At the end of every lesson, you can test your kwledge by taking interactive quizzes. Duration: 2 HR User Level: Beginning/Intermediate Closed-Captioning in English System Requirements: Mac: OS X 10.6 or higher, 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM or higher, 1GB free HD space Hardware: DVD-ROM drive Please Note: * This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player. * This course uses pop-ups; please enable pop-ups in your browser. For more information on how to enable pop-ups, please see our Learn By Video FAQ page at http://www.peachpit.com/LBVFAQ
- Author BiographyAmar Sagoo is a senior interaction designer at Google. He has a BSc in computer science from King's College London and an MSc in human-computer interaction and ergonomics from University College London. Sagoo has been using Sketch as his main design tool since 2013, and teaches and supports other designers in using Sketch. He lives in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Amar Sagoo
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight64 g
- Width138 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.