All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Linda Seger shows how to create strong, multidimensional characters in fiction, covering everything from research to character block. Interviews with today's top writers complete this essential volume.
- Author BiographyLinda Seger is the author of Making a Good Script Great. She is married and lives in Venice, California.
- Author(s)Linda Seger
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.