Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Cross-Disciplinary Entrepreneurship responds to educational demands created through dramatic changes in the nature of business, by describing how to develop a cross-disciplinary curriculum in Entrepreneurship that further increases students' kwledge base in specific areas of interest and the development of an 'entrepreneurial mindset.'
- Author BiographyDianne H. B. Welsh is the Hayes Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship, Founding Director of the North Carolina Entrepreneurship Center, and Founding Director of the Entrepreneurship Cross-Disciplinary Program at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA. She holds a PhD in Management from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA, and is a recognized scholar in entrepreneurship, family business, and franchising with six books and over 150 publications.
- Author(s)Dianne H.B. Welsh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.