All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful introduction to Australian mammals, this guide is packed with information about the behaviour, development, food and habitat of Australia's remarkable mammals. Each entry fully describes the species and its way of life; it even includes clues for finding certain obscure, often cturnal, creatures by the telltale traces they leave behind. Colourfully illustrated throughout with detailed artwork and with maps showing where each animal occurs, this is a handy family reference or a guide for the bushwalker or traveller.
- Author BiographyLeonard Cronin is one of Australia's foremost natural history authors. Trained as a biologist, he is a prolific writer of books and articles about the Australian flora, fauna and environment, bringing his own fascination with the natural world to the general reader. His books include the bestselling Key Guide series of field guides, Australian Flora, A Journey Through Ancient Kingdoms and Natural Wonders and The Australian Animal Atlas. He also contributes a monthly column about Australian wildlife to the ABC's Gardening Australia magazine.
- Author(s)Leonard Cronin
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCronin's Key Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.