All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses several research gaps in the study of organisations and rarely analysed areas such as the n-profit sector (NPOs). It combines approaches from HRM, business studies and organisation research, and incorporates micro- and macro-perspectives on organisations and institutions by using situational and neo-institutionalist frames.
- Author BiographyMartina Maletzky is a researcher at the Ruhr-University Bochum and coordinates the German-Mexican Research project on personnel mobility between Germany and Mexico. Her research topics and interests are work and organisation in international organisations, cross-border mobility, intercultural interaction in organisations. She has published several articles on personnel mobility and expatriates. Ludger Pries studied Sociology and Social Science at the Universities of Bochum, Erlangen-Nurnberg and Puebla/Mexiko and holds a Chair for Sociology at Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. He was a speaker in the section 'Migration and ethnic minorities' and in the organization committee of the 36th Congress of the German Sociological Association. He is a member of the Expert Council of German Foundations on Integration and Migration. His main fields of research are sociology of organisations, work and labour regulation, migration in international comparison, transnationalisation, transnational migration and processes of social incorporation. He has written 15 books, 70 articles in scientific journals and edited 20 books (in German, English and Spanish). Christel Adick is Professor at Ruhr-University of Bochum, Germany. Bruno Gandlgruber is Professor at UAM University, Mexico, and Visiting Professor at Ruhr-University of Bochum, Germany.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBruno Gandlgruber,Christel Adick,Ludger Pries,Martina Maletzky
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.