Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionCrucible tells the tale of a young man named Tony who grew up on the city streets of Brooklyn. Tony's background is one of an absentee father and mother who were in and out of his life. So many of the life lessons he should have gotten by way of example were absent as well. Lessons like, forgiveness, grace, mercy and most of all love and how to make it work. His picture was murky at best. Having seen far more examples of what NOT TO DO, he was at a loss when he became an adult as to how to make all of the relationships in his life permanent without all the vem, the adult from his childhood, carried. This is a tale of a man who went out into the world in search of this thing he had sought unsuccessfully his entire life - LOVE. It is here the tale is drawn. That life long journey to love from all the wounded places of our eternal hearts. How to love, live and prosper through all the bags we carry. All the predetermined bad programming our extended families and parents leave us with. HE NEEDED TO DEFINE love before he could find it. He needed to define it in a working place FOR HIMSELF. Because if he didn't FEEL IT, it wasn't real for him. Would he be able to persevere through those questions and maintain that blessing once he found it? Was it LOVE truly? And if it was, the REAL QUESTION WAS, HOW WOULD HE EVER KEEP IT AS BROKEN AS HE WAS?
- Author BiographyMiguel Torres is a celebrated author who grew up in the Bedford Stuyvesant area of Brooklyn, New York. Miguel's exposure to the things that the mean streets of Brooklyn have to offer, have awarded him the opportunity to share his experiences with his readers. Being exposed to so many wrong minded ideas growing up motivated him to want more, and he set out on a journey to find out what life, love and the world really have to offer. His writings are a direct reflection of these life lessons. His greatest hope is that the content therein will provide food for thought and a healthy topic for discussion to those that read his words.
- Author(s)Miguel Torres
- PublisherEvoleno Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEvoleno Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.