Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new first edition, well-kwn author Behrouz Forouzan uses his accessible writing style and visual approach to simplify the difficult concepts of cryptography and network security. Forouzan presents difficult security topics from the ground up. A gentle introduction to the fundamentals of number theory is provided in the opening chapters, paving the way for the student to move on to more complex security and cryptography topics. Difficult math concepts are organized in appendices at the end of each chapter so that students can first learn the principles, then apply the technical background. Hundreds of examples, as well as fully coded programs, round out a practical, hands-on approach which encourages students to test the material they are learning.
- Author BiographyBehrouz A. Forouzan a Professor at DeAnza College, where they are involved in the development of courses for Computer Information Systems. In addition to System Development Consultant for several companies. Forouzan he is also the author of several successful books, including Computer Networks and Internet Protocols TCP/IP 2ed Local Area Networks.
- Author(s)Behrouz A. Forouzan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.