All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionCultivating Inner Harmony, A 90-Day Program, is a self-help/psychology book that offers a unique way of understanding and working with consciousness to support inner peace and outer success. What is unique about this book is that it is based on the principle that creation, including the workings of the body and mind, is a dance of opposites. This idea, which is the foundation of Taoism and Traditional Chinese Medicine, is applied specifically to a number of commonly encountered issues, including emotional healing, addictions, forgiveness, sexuality, as well as conflict resolution on the personal and larger social level. The information is presented in a way that facilitates home study, and includes simple daily lessons. However, it is t necessary to actually do the lessons to derive benefit from the book. The reader is offered three ways of using this book, as explained in the following passage taken from the beginning of the book: There are three basic ways that you can use this book, depending on your specific interest: . If you're just curious, you may casually read it as you would any other book. . If you want to learn the principles and use them for insight and guidance, you might want to read this book slowly; perhaps one chapter per week. You might even want to re-read any given chapter that seems particularly relevant to you. . If you wish to use this book to assist you in making significant changes in your life, you might want to read the book slowly - over a period of three months, at least - and do the daily exercises as recommended.
- Author(s)Dr Rudy Scarfalloto
- Date of Publication24/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.