All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionCuneiform to Computer provides a brief history of how reference works developed, but concentrates on how they reflect attitudes of their particular period of publication. Each chapter focuses on a basic reference form and highlights the major titles in its evolution. Stress is on the inter-relationship of reference sources with social change and development.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Katz is Professor at the School of Information Science and Policy at the State University of New York at Albany. He is editor of The Reference Librarian and The Acquisitions Librarian. He is also editor of Magazines for Libraries and has compiled a second edition of The Columbia Granger's Guide to Poetry Anthologies, as well as the seventh edition of his Introduction to Reference Work.
- Author(s)William A. Katz
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication05/03/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHistory of the Book
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.