All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1980 a 'Refresher Course in Clinical Psychology' was held in Liverpool. The aim of the course was to apply a contemporary perspective to issues of significance and interest to clinical psychologists in Britain, and more specifically to afford the opportunity for past graduates in clinical psychology from Liverpool University to meet together to share their working experiences. Following the success of this event it was decided by the Mersey Regional Group of Clinical Psychologists to embark upon a long term project; The Annual Merseyside Course in Clinical Psychology, as a means to provide a post-qualification training forum for practitioners of clinical psychology and related profess- ions. In the tradition of the refresher course, it was designed to impart to it~ delegates and to readers of this book, the most recent ideas in a variety of fields of enquiry within clinical practice and theory. The growing emphasis on post-qualification training from within the clinical psychology profession marks an important milestone in its development and the inception of this course reflects this growth by fulfilling its further purpose of providing a regular platform from which national and international invations and developments can be presented and discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight547 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEric Karas
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.