All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionTed T. Aoki, the most prominent curriculum scholar of his generation in Canada, has influenced numerous scholars around the world. Curriculum in a New Key brings together his work, over a 30-year span, gathered here under the themes of reconceptualizing curriculum; language, culture, and curriculum; and narrative. Aoki's oeuvre is utterly unique--a complex interdisciplinary configuration of phemelogy, post-structuralism, and multiculturalism that is both theoretically and pedagogically sophisticated and speaks directly to teachers, practicing and prospective. Curriculum in a New Key: The Collected Works of Ted T. Aoki is an invaluable resource for graduate students, professors, and researchers in curriculum studies, and for students, faculty, and scholars of education generally.
- Author(s)Ted T. Aoki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudies in Curriculum Theory Series
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRita L. Irwin,William F. Pinar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.