All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA professor of jazz studies at Western Michigan University, Kynaston lays a foundation necessary before the saxophone student can venture very far into jazz. Scales, arpeggios, tonguing, and playing in tune are essentials covered here in a manner that should lead to ease in using the language of jazz.
- Author(s)Trent Kynaston
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1984
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight154 g
- Width225 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.