Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionData Analysis and Data Mining using Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools enables analysts, power users, and business decision makers to utilize the power of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Report Builder in conjunction with SQL Server to analyze and mine rich and complex data; to prepare, publish, and distribute ad hoc and standard reports; and to create dashboards and scorecards. At first glance data analysis and data mining can be intimidating. This book takes an easy to understand, guided tour approach to using the tools to get things done. Readers will gain expertise to immediately utilize the tools to extract valuable information from their data.
- Author(s)Robert S Bussom Ph D
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.