All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionData Communications and Networking is designed to help students understand the basics of data communications and networking, and the protocols used in the Internet in particular by using the protocol layering of the Internet and TCP/IP protocol suite. Techlogies related to data communication and networking may be the fastest growing in today's culture. The appearance of some new social networking applications is a testimony to this claim. In this Internet-oriented society, specialists need to be trained to run and manage the Internet, part of the Internet, or an organization's network that is connected to the Internet. As both the number and types of students are increasing, it is essential to have a textbook that provides coverage of the latest advances, while presenting the material in a way that is accessible to students with little or background in the field. Using a bottom-up approach, Data Communications and Networking presents this highly technical subject matter without relying on complex formulas by using a strong pedagogical approach supported by more than 830 figures. Now in its Fifth Edition, this textbook brings the beginning student right to the forefront of the latest advances in the field, while presenting the fundamentals in a clear, straightforward manner. Students will find better coverage, improved figures and better explanations on cutting-edge material. The bottom-up approach allows instructors to cover the material in one course, rather than having separate courses on data communications and networking.
- Author BiographyBehrouz A. Forouzan a Professor at DeAnza College, where they are involved in the development of courses for Computer Information Systems. In addition to System Development Consultant for several companies. Forouzan he is also the author of several successful books, including Computer Networks and Internet Protocols TCP/IP 2ed Local Area Networks.
- Author(s)Behrouz A. Forouzan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Computer Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight1966 g
- Width203 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.