All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dateline: Sunday, U.S.A. was first published in 1967, Sunday laws had just captured the attention of the United States Supreme Court. Since then, the issue has receded from news, but still lingers in the minds of citizens who want to harness government power to mandate all to march with majoritarian interpretation of matters of conscienceNeven if coerced.
- Author(s)Warren LeRoi Johns
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.