All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionTake inspiration from the bold, confidently coloured prints of David Saunders of exciting fashion and interiors brand, David David with this glorious colouring book. The book contains a selection of David's signature repeated geometric prints, organized by skill level (kicking off with simpler designs and graduating to more complex colouring challenges). The cover includes deep flaps, printed full colour both sides, featuring examples of David's work, his own take on the colour wheel and advice on how to devise your own geometric patterns.
- Author BiographyArtist and designer David Saunders graduated from Chelsea College of Art and assisted Tracey Emin, Mat Collishaw and other Young British Artists before launching fashion and interiors label, David David, in 2007. He initially gained attention by wearing his own hand-printed T-shirts to art and fashion industry parties. 'I fell into fashion by accident, really', Saunders recalls. 'It was just a process of who I was living with and what parties I was going to. I started making hand-printed T-shirts for myself and people would be like where did you get that from? ' Inspired by a trip to Paris Fashion Week with friend Isabella Blow, David developed a fashion line that won him a coveted spot in London's Fashion East runway show and NewGen sponsorship from the British Fashion Council. His work has been included in the V&A exhibition, 'British Design from 1948-2012' and has twice been installed on the Stamp Stair at Somerset House during London Fashion Week. The current David David range includes prints, T-shirts, umbrellas, wallpaper, tableware and scarves.
- Author(s)David Saunders
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/11/2016
- Content Note95 artworks
- Weight490 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.