All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume pairs two Swiss artists with a profound debt to Pop art: first-generation Pop painter/sculptor Peter Stampfli (born 1937) and the younger sculptor Davide Cascio (born 1976). Both draw on advertising for their materials--Stampfli to isolate and rework its motifs, and Cascio to create futuristic sculpture-installations.
- PublisherVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- Weight757 g
- Width211 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.