All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.73
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionDavy Crocketts life on the frontier, accomplishments as a soldier, and career as a politician are expertly detailed through the letters of the alphabet. In entries such as A is for Alamo and B is for Betsy (the name of his famous rifle), Crockett comes to life in this biography for young readers. Complete with a timeline of important events in Crocketts life and vibrant illustrations, this is a must-read for young students of the legendary man. Be always sure youre right, then go ahead and explore the life of this American icon.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Chemerka is an award-winning educator, writer, lecturer, historical interpreter, and actor. He established the Alamo Society in 1986 and is the publisher and editor of the Alamo Journal. He has been an on-camera consultant for six History Channel productions about his favorite topic in American history. Chemerka lives in Barnegat, New Jersey. Wade Dillon is a freelance illustrator and tour guide at the Alamo. He participates in reenactments of the event and considers himself an enthusiast. He has provided artwork for Knife World, the Alamo Journal, and the Crockett Chronicle. Dillon resides in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)William R. Chemerka
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note31 colour illus.
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wade Dillon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.