Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe moving and very real story of two teenagers and an unplanned pregnancy. It is told from two viewpoints - that of Helen as she writes her thoughts in a series of letters to the unborn baby, the Dear Nobody of the title, and of Chris as he reads the letters and relives events as Helen is in labour.
- Author BiographyBerlie Doherty was born in Liverpool. She studied English Literature at Durham University and has been a full-time writer, for both children and adults, since the publication of her first book in 1982. She has won the Carnegie Medal twice - for GRANNY WAS A BUFFER GIRL and DEAR NOBODY - and the Writers' Guild Children's Fiction Award for DAUGHTER OF THE SEA. Her books have been translated into 17 languages. Berlie lives in the Derbyshire Peak District.
- Author(s)Berlie Doherty
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight117 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 12 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.