All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.87Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhilst many claim to kw the Rules of Golf, the fact is that every year golf's governing bodies receive thousands of inquiries about how to apply these Rules to the actual game. Decisions on the Rules of Golf 2014 clarifies any ambiguity that might arise from the Rules and allows you to correctly interpret the complete Rules of Golf, including all new and revised decisions made by the R&A's Rules Committee and the USGA that come into effect in 2014. The level of detail is staggering, covering everything from using bottled water to gauge a slope to what to do when your ball lands on a crawfish mound.Whether in competition or everyday play, this book provides you with the necessary guidance to impartially apply the Rules in any situation encountered on the golf course.
- Author BiographyBased in St Andrews, The R&A is golf's governing body and organiser of The Open Championship. The R&A is committed to working for golf and operates with the consent of 138 organisations from the amateur and professional game and on behalf of over 30 million golfers in 124 countries. Location: St Andrews, Fife, Scotland.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/10/2015
- Weight760 g
- Width170 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.