Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.18
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.34
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to South Beach written by a food, wine and travel writer who has lived there for 25 years. He doesn't list a thousand restaurants -- only the ones he likes (or detests), from overpriced 5 Star eateries with attitude to the tiniest bodega where the food is superior, and you get a smile with it. An unparalleled insider's view of South Beach. From inside the hottest new nightclubs to the hot new Midtown Area in miasmi - it's all here. As well as comprehensive restaurant and hotel listings for South Beach, Middle and North Beach, the Design District, the Biscayne Corridor, Downtown/Brickell, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. RESTAURANTS - LODGINGS - SHOPPING -ATTRACTIONS Also - a selective list of things to do that you might t have thought about. A unique view of Miami from someone who's been there and done it and continues to do it every day! Current editions available: Delaplaine's 2013 Guide to South Beach (a shorter book focused only on South Beach) Delaplaine's 2013 Guide to Key West & the Florida Keys Delaplaine's 2013 Guide to Fort Lauderdale Delaplaine's 2013 Guide to Las Vegas Delaplaine's 2013 Guide to Orlando & Walt Disney World Delaplaine's 2013 Guide to San Francisco
- Author BiographyAndrew Delaplaine has written in widely varied fields: screenplays, novels (adult and juvenile), travel writing, journalism. Writes the Jack Houston St. Clair political thriller novels, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes IV, a series of novels starring the great-great-grandson of the famous consulting detective. Also writes The Annals of Santopia series, an epic multigenerational story that follows a Santa born in 1900 through to his death 82 years later. Has written and directed three features (one doc, two narrative features), and won several awards for his film work. (See imdb.com for details). Based on South Beach in Miami. His travel writing includes the popular Delaplaine Travel Guides. All books in that series series are updated throughout the year in both print and ebook formats for these cities: San Francisco Las Vegas South Beach (South Beach only) Miami & South Beach (south Beach as well as Greater Miami) Key West & the Florida Keys Walt Disney World & Orlando Fort Lauderdale. Email: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Andrew Delaplaine
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.