Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim here is to provide an introduction to the mathematical theory of infinite dimensional dynamical systems by focusing on a relatively simple - yet rich - class of examples, delay differential equations. This textbook contains detailed proofs and many exercises, intended both for self-study and for courses at graduate level, as well as a reference for basic results. As the subtitle indicates, this book is about concepts, ideas, results and methods from linear functional analysis, complex function theory, the qualitative theory of dynamical systems and nlinear analysis. The book provides the reader with a working kwledge of applied functional analysis and dynamical systems.
- Author(s)Hans-Otto Walther,O. Diekmann,Sjoerd M. Verduyn Lunel,Stephan A. Van Gils
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/1995
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight945 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.