All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe analysis of film music is emerging as one of the fastest-growing areas of interest in film studies. Yet scholarship in this up-and-coming field has been beset by the lack of a common language and methodology between film and music theory. Drawing on the philosophy of Gilles Deleuze, film studies scholar Gregg Redner provides a much-needed analysis of the problem which then forms the basis of his exploration of the function of the film score and its relation to film's other elements. Not just a groundbreaking examination of persistent difficulties in this new area of study, Deleuze and Film Music also offers a solution - a methodological bridge - that will take film music analysis to a new level.
- Author BiographyGregg Redner PhD researcher in the Film Studies programme at Exeter University, UK.
- Author(s)Gregg Redner
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight376 g
- Width240 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.