All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a study of the state of the Polish democracy and focuses on the years 2012 and 2013. It explores available documents and statistical data, offers a collection of experts' judgments, and analyses public opinion research. Ten domains of democracy are covered, some of them as fundamental as the rule of law, the political community or public administration. The study evaluates contemporary Polish democracy as consolidated and assesses it as reasonably effective, although a number of clear shortcomings call for improvements.
- Author BiographyRadoslaw Markowski is Head of the Comparative Politics Department at the Polish Academy of Sciences and Chair of the Center for the Study of Democracy at the Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities. Michal Kotnarowski is Researcher at the Polish Academy of Sciences (Warsaw). Michal Wenzel is Researcher at the Center for the Study of Democracy (Warsaw). Marta Zerkowska-Balas is Researcher at the Center for the Study of Democracy (Warsaw).
- Author(s)Marta Zerkowska-Balas,Michal Kotnarowski,Michal Wenzel,Radoslaw Markowski
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWarsaw Studies in Politics and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.