All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the first systematic overview of how event-related brain potential (ERP), cognitive electroencephalography (EEG), and functional magnetic imaging (fMRI) measures reflect the mental events arising from changes in sensory stimulation. The contents are fresh, the literature distillations highly informative, and the range of topics extremely useful for cognitive neuroscientists, psychologists, and researchers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJohn Polich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.