All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Skroch argues that the reuse of components and services counts among the few fundamental and most promising approaches to the development of high-quality and cost-effective application software. He presents research results related to strategic, tactic, and operational ranges of consideration in component- and service-oriented software development.
- Author BiographyDr. Oliver Skroch earned his doctoral degree from the Chair of Business Informatics and Systems Engineering, Universitat Augsburg, Germany. He is an independent software engineer, consultant, manager, and expert witness with more than 15 years of relevant professional expertise and management experience worldwide.
- Author(s)Oliver Skroch
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight206 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.